贷款是学校的资金 必须 偿还. The following loans are available for Central Penn students.
The 联邦直接斯塔福德贷款 is a loan program in which students have an opportunity to take a loan in their own name with no co-signers or credit check.
- 一定是U型.S. 公民或永久居民
- First payment due 6 months after graduation or withdrawal or less than ½ time status
- Must complete Free Application for Federal Student 援助 (FAFSA) and all other forms requested by the 金融援助 Office
- 第一年(0-35学分): $5,500 total, of which no more than $3,500 may be subsidized.
- 第二年(36-71学分): $6,500 total, of which no more than $4,500 may be subsidized.
- 第三年 & 超越(72 +学分): $7,500 total, of which no more than $5,500 may be subsidized.
Independent Student or 依赖学生 whose parent is unable to obtain a PLUS Loan
- 第一年(0-35学分): $9,500 total, of which no more than $3,500 may be subsidized.
- 第二年(36-71学分): $10,500 total, of which no more than $4,500 may be subsidized.
- 第三年 & 超越(72 +学分): $12,500 total, of which no more than $5,500 may be subsidized.
出口咨询: All students are required to complete exit counseling once they graduate, 取钱或降至6个学分以下. 退出咨询可于 http://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
Interest Rates for Direct 贷款 First Disbursed on or After July 1, 2021, and Before June 20, 2022
The interest rate for Direct Consolidation 贷款 remains the weighted average of the interest rates on the loans included in the consolidation, 四舍五入到下一个百分点的八分之一. There is no maximum interest rate for Direct Consolidation 贷款.
The PLUS loan is for parents who want to borrow funds to help pay for their student’s education. 家长必须证明这个项目的信誉. Central Penn’s 金融援助 Office can do a PLUS pre-screening to see if one of their parents qualifies. If PLUS Loan is denied, the student may borrow up to an additional $4,000 on their Stafford Loan. 请今天!
- 父母必须是美国人.S. 公民或永久居民
- May borrow difference between cost and other financial aid awards
- First payment begins 60 days after final disbursement of the loan
- Payment can be deferred until 6 months after the student graduates or stops attending
- 去 www.热门产品.政府
- 输入“父FSA ID”和“密码”
基于7.9% or 8.50%的利率
To assist students and their parents in identifying a lender for a Private Education Loan, 中宾大学已经开发了一个优先贷款人名单. (Please be aware that there are several lenders who will not lend to a Central Penn student due to our for-profit status. Please ask 你的 lender if they will lend to you for Central Penn before applying.)除了, documented experiences with these lenders during the past academic year by students and by staff within the 金融援助 Office were considered as a qualitative component. 所有信息收集完毕后, a committee reviewed the data and developed the list of lenders below. 该名单每年进行评估和更新.
- Have a hi故事 of excellent customer service in dealing with our students and families – this includes offering a variety of payment options and maintaining well-trained staff to answer questions via a toll-free telephone number;
- Offer benefits, such as interest rate reduction for auto-debit; and
- Offer “value-added” services to students – this includes offering debt management tools and programs, providing useful websites to educate students on financial issues and offering default prevention programs.
- 还没有提供 financial benefits or other benefits to Central Penn in exchange for inclusion on Central Penn’s preferred lender list.
- 还没有提供, 直接或间接, 点, 保费, 报酬或其他诱因, to Central Penn or any party to secure applicants for loans.
- Will not offer a loan to induce other products and services to the borrower.
请记住，这只是一个建议贷款人的名单. You are not required to select a lender from our Preferred Lender List. 你可选择任何出借人及/或担保人. If you decide to select a lender not included on our Preferred Lender List, 请致电1-的经济援助办公室.
The 金融援助 Office will process a loan from any eligible lender you select. The processing of 你的 loan will not be delayed if you choose a lender that is not on our list. 学校需要, by federal regulations to certify federal student loans from any eligible lender/guarantor selected by the student or parent. 从2010年2月14日起，贷款机构和学校将提供一个 自我认证形式, as part of the application process for a private student loan. The loan application will not be complete until all forms and disclosures are signed by the borrower and co-borrower.
- Co-borrower release after 48 consecutive on-time monthly payments.
- Borrower can apply for a co-signer release after 48 consecutive on-time monthly payments
- 立即偿还, interest-only payments while in school and full deferment of principal and interest options
- 学生贷款营销协会(Sallie Mae)聪明选择学生贷款
- 可变或固定利率的选择. 要查看最新的价格，请访问SallieMae.com/RateSheet
- Borrowers may apply to release their cosigner from the loan after they graduate, make 12 on-time principal and interest payments and make certain credit requirements
- Pay now or later—choose an in-school repayment option that fits 你的 needs or defer 你的 payments until after school
- 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction for borrowers who enroll in and make monthly payments by auto debit